Raspberry Pi Model 3 B+ full Specification
Raspberry Pi model 3 B+ is launched with some add-ons in comparison with Raspberry pi 3B model. Raspberry Pi Model 3 B+ full Specification
It was expected to be announced in early 2018 and the maker community was expecting some huge announcement from PI but despite the rumors of PI 4, the new pi came to be the close successor of Pi 3 model with some extra updates and nothing much impressive.
The List for Update’s in Pi 3 B+ model is pretty cool a Pi Lover with this set of Integration will Love the 3B+. we have listed the add-ons below.
Here, is the list of the addons in latest Raspberry Pi model 3B+
– A 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
– Dual-band 802.11ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2
– Faster Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0)
– Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT)
– Improved PXE network and USB mass-storage booting
– Improved thermal management
We especially liked the USB Mass-storage booting this function was much needed in Pi